Insurance market, gross written voluntary insurance premiums occupy 41,41% of volume

0
145

Revenues from gross written insurance premiums for the period January - May of this year amounted to over 6, 068 million ALL, or 9,99% less than in the period January - May 2019.

The Financial Supervision Authority has published the insurance market data for the period January-May.

Referring to the data during the 5-month period, the number of concluded insurance contracts reached 354,651 with a decrease of 26,53% compared to the period January - May 2019.

The market continued to remain again oriented towards Non-Life insurance, which brought 93.31 % of the total volume of premiums, leaving respectively Life Insurance with 6.69%.

Seen from the point of view of market segmentation by type of insurance, compulsory and voluntary, gross written premiums of voluntary insurance occupy 41,41% and gross written premiums of compulsory insurance occupy 58,59% of the total market./ATA

 

Reply

Please write your comment!
Please enter your name here