The General Directorate of Taxes brings to the attention of taxpayers the obligation to submit the declaration of payment of Profit Tax and financial statements for fiscal year 2019, pursuant to Law no. 8438, dated 28.12.1998 "On income tax", amended, Instruction of the Minister of Finance No. 5, dated 30.01.2006, "On income tax", amended, DCM no. 922 dated 29.12.2014 "On the mandatory declaration of tax returns and other tax documents, only through electronic form", as well as the requirements of Law no. 25/2018 "On accounting and financial statements".
- Deadline for submission to the electronic e-filing declaration account of the annual Profit Tax return for fiscal year 2019, is March 31, 2020.
- For taxpayers with annual turnover over 14 million ALL, the deadline for payment of the calculated tax reduced by the amounts determined according to article 37 of Law no. 8438, and with prepayments made during the tax periodis the date March 31, 2020.
Meanwhile, pursuant to Normative Act no.10 dated 26.03.2020 "On an amendment to law no. 8438 dated 28.12.1998" On income tax ", as amended", we inform you about the deadlines for: submission of statements for all taxpayers, the payment of the Annual Income Tax 2019 as well as the preliminary installments of 2020, for taxpayers with annual turnover up to 14 million ALL:
- For all taxpayers, the balance sheet, together with its annexes, as well as any other data specified in the instruction of the Minister of Finance no. 5 dated 30.01.2006, "On income tax", as amended, in implementation of law no. 8438, dated 28.12.1998 "On income tax", as amended, delivered within the date31 July 2020.
- For taxpayers with a turnover of up to 14 million ALL, the tax calculated based on the annual declaration of taxable income, reduced by the amounts determined under Article 37 of Law no. 8438, and with the prepayments made during the tax period, is paid by the taxpayer with the respective payment order, within the second half of 2020.
- For taxpayers with a turnover of up to 14,000,000 (fourteen million) ALL, profit tax installments of the first and second quarter of 2020, are prepaid to the account of tax authorities, within December 31, 2020. Preliminary installments of profit tax, of the third and fourth quarters of 2020, are prepaid to the account of the tax authorities, by December 31, 2020.
For any necessary information or assistance, you can contact the Taxpayer Service Centers in each Regional Directorate, using the contacts published in https://www.tatime.gov.al/c/9/157/drejtorite-rajonale, (by phone during working hours 08.00-13.00, Monday - Friday and by email), LiveChat service on the website of the Tax Administration tatime.gov.al and call the toll free number of the Call Center 0800 00 02 during the hours 08.00-13.00, Monday - Friday.