The Minister of Health and Social Protection, Ogerta Manastirliu, announced today from the government meeting new measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Zero cost home pension for seniors, starting this month until the end of this situation
- Mass gathering of people in public places is prohibited, and in any case the distance from person to person should not be less than one meter.
Closing to the public until April 3 all facilities that offer services such as discos, nightclubs, entertainment facilities for young people such as social centers, gyms, swimming pools
- Restriction of contacts in public and non-public residential institutions. For social centers that provide services such as the elderly, people with disabilities, children without parental support, contact with people outside the structure where they live will be avoided.
- Restaurants, bars to provide services to citizens respecting the distance of at least 2 m from the tables and at least 1 meter citizens from each other.
- The postal service bodies should guarantee the continuity of the service and draft a plan of measures for avoiding the contacts of the staff with the public.
- Private employers to take measures to prevent the spread of the virus. Their contact with the public should be avoided if the service can be provided online.
- All processes and procedures for public employment competitions will be temporarily suspended.